- Color : Navy
- Made with a hanging knitting machine that exists only in Wakayama Prefecture, Japan. It is possible to achieve a fluffy texture and the best comfort by an inefficient machine that produces about only 10 meters per day, like the American sweatshirts from the 1940s to the 1950s
- Luxurious hanging fleece lining made by yarn-dying Zimbabwe raw cotton (brown cotton)
- Set-in sleeve
- Flat seam sewing by Union Special sewing machine
- Double V gusset
- A vertical swing sewing machine is used for milling around the neck
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6'3 wearing a size 42
Measurements of actual garment in inches.
Click here for our measuring guide.