- Color: Kawa (B)
- All are hand-dyed by craftsmen.
- Amami mud is derived from ancient strata, and because the particles are round and thin, it can be dyed without damaging the threads.
- By repeatedly rubbing the Teach wood decoction and mud, the thread becomes soft and supple, and it does not easily wrinkle, so it does not fall apart, and it is resistant to fire and dirt and does not easily generate static electricity.
- The ancient dyeing method [Amami Mud Dyeing], which uses only the nature of Amami Oshima, has a gentle, deep, powerful, and astringent color that cannot be synthesized with chemical dyes.
- Made In Japan
- Style #: 8094B
- Model is 6'3 wearing a size XL
Measurements of actual garment in inches.
Click here for our measuring guide.