- Traditional Madras check woven in the southeastern part of India (now Chennai)
- Attractive deep pattern with batik print on light Indian Madras check fabric.
- The fabric is hand-dyed, woven and sun-dried, and has a unique light texture
- Based on the American button-down shirt produced in the 1960s
- All processes are finished by skilled craftsmen at factories in Japan
- The hem on both sides has a + mark
- Due to the characteristics of the material, there may be neps (where the thread is partially thickened), color unevenness, print misalignment, and weaving unevenness.
- The color, texture, and size are slightly different one by one.
- Color: Yellow
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Style #: 38-01-0008-139
- Model is 6'3 wearing a size XL
- Please note that the color transfers easily to lighter colors. We recommend not to wear with garments of lighter color.
Measurements of actual garment in inches.
Click here for our measuring guide.